BIDI: IE8: Unspecified webpage error is thrown when using the UNDO function
|Reported by:||jamescun||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : BiDi||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||IBM IE8||Cc:||damo, satya, tmonahan|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample in IE8.
- Paste the following code into source mode:
<p dir="rtl"> paragraph 1</p> <p dir="rtl"> paragraph 2</p>
- Click on paragraph 1 & press the increase indent button in the toolbar.
- Click once on paragraph 2 (so that the frame is showing around the paragraph) & click the undo button in the toolbar.
Result: The following webpage error is displayed:
Message: Unspecified error.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5.4 (SVN - trunk) to 3.0
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by Saare
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.