Ticket #7588 (closed Bug: fixed)
dialog semi-transparent background div created twice
|Reported by:||kkez||Owned by:||fredck|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.5.1|
This is happening since 3.5.1. 3.5 didn't have this problem and neither did 3.4.x.
How to reproduce:
3) click on a toolbar button that opens a dialog, eg. "link" (note: the bug happens now, you can see that two background div are created)
4) close the dialog
5) since there are two background div, the second one remains and covers everything.
- Status changed from new to review
- Owner set to alfonsoml
- Version set to 3.5.1
- Status changed from review to review_passed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5.4