Ticket #7841 (closed Bug: fixed)
Deleting a Column with has a deleted cell in one of the rows not working
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||Saare|
|Component:||Core : Tables||Version:||3.0|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open CK Editor and insert a Table with 3 rows & 2 columns.
- Delete the second cell in first row.
- Go to second cell in third row, invoke context menu and select Column - > Delete Columns
Expected Result: Second Column in the table is deleted.
Actual Result: Second Column is not deleted and in IE it shows an error in the status bar, and the error is $colSpan is null or not an object'
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.0
- Status changed from review to review_passed
- Component changed from General to Core : Tables
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.1