Ticket #8621 (confirmed Bug)
WYSIWYG focus fails on Opera Mobile and Kindle Silk browsers
|Reported by:||lgetzin||Owned by:|
Descriptive summary: Unable to set 'focus' within the WYSIWYG editor on devices using Opera Mobile. Same issue also affects the default browser on Kindle devices (Silk).
Steps to reproduce:
- Download/install the Opera Mobile emulator: http://www.opera.com/developer/tools/mobile/
- Go to ckeditor.com/demo, and try to set focus/cursor within WYSIWYG editor (this fails - see attached file Image_1_WYSIWYG_Editor_NoFocus.JPG).
- Click the 'Source' button of the editor (this succeeds - see attached file Image_2_Source_Editor_FocusOK.JPG).
Browser name and OS: Opera mobile / multiple OS
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Keywords Kindle Silk removed
- Version changed from 3.6 to 3.2.2