Ticket #8854 (confirmed Bug)
[IE] A Japanese key input is repeated (when enter mode is set to BR)
|Reported by:||wwalc||Owned by:|
- Set to [CKEDITOR.ENTER_BR] as [enterMode] of config.
- This CKEDITOR is opened by IE8.
- Input some texts in WYSIWYG area.
- Select all contents (e.g. Ctrl+A)
- A Japanese input is turned ON.
- Input some Japanese text (type at least two letters).
Result: The first pressed key is repeated twice. For example, in the case of the Japanese character inputted using the [H] key and the [E] key, it will be in the state where [hhe] was inputted.
Confirmed in IE8/win7.
Links that might be useful: