Ticket #8874 (closed Bug: fixed)
Shift+tab causes errors and incorrect caret and focus movements
|Reported by:||Reinmar||Owned by:||garry.yao|
Description (last modified by Reinmar) (diff)
- Open replacebyclass.html sample
- Place cursor somewhere in the paragraph
- Press Shift+tab
- On Chrome there's an error on console and caret moves to the beginning of the editable.
- On Firefox there's an error and focus is lost.
- Opera ignores shift and moves focus to submit button.
- On IE8 editor loses focus.
Some of these incorrect behaviors (IE8 & Opera) are old, but error on Chrome&Fx is introduced by r7372, so it's a regression from 3.6.2.
Related issue: #8502
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.