Content pasted using 'Paste as Plain text' is sometimes styled in the editor.
|Reported by:||tmonahan||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Pasting||Version:||3.5|
- Open the replacebyclass sample and place the cursor between the words 'sample' and 'text'. Note that these words have a bold styling applied.
- Open the 'Paste as plain text' dialog and type some content.
- Click Ok.
Problem: The content that is inserted through the 'Paste as plain text' dialog also has the bold styling applied. It should not have any styling.
This occurs in CKEditor since 3.5. In rev 6232 the text is correctly inserted with no styling. However from rev 6241 the pasted content has styling applied.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6.4 (SVN - trunk) to 3.5
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 4 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from General to Core : Pasting
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from confirmed to closed