Ticket #8988 (closed Bug: wontfix)
with JAWS: Focus not shown when you navigate menu options
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IBM VendorFix||Cc:||damo, tmonahan|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski) (diff)
To reproduce the defect:
- with JAWS on, Open any CK Editor sample, navigate to editor body.
- Press Alt+F10 to access the toolbar.
- Navigate to Spell Check As You Type button menu.
- Press Enter/Space to activate menu
- Navigate through the options using Arrow keys.
Issue: Focus not shown when we navigate through the options
It's because JAWS switching to Virtual PC Cursor when we open the menu, JAWS should stay in Forms mode when we are navigating through menu options.
This is a High Priority Accessibility defect for our Customer and needs to be fixed.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.4
- Component changed from General to Accessibility
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.4
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
- Keywords VendorFix added
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Milestone CKEditor 3.6.4 deleted