[[FF]] We can't delete/backspace chars after a sequence of actions
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||Saare|
|Keywords:||Firefox IBM||Cc:||damo, joek|
Description (last modified by fredck)
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax sample.
- Type a single character 'a' and then press Backspace 2 times.
- Press Undo or Ctrl + Z to get the character back.
- Now try to delete the Character using Delete or Backspace
User should be able to delete the Character using Delete or Backspace
We can't delete the Character no matter how many no of times we press Delete.
We were able to delete the Character only when we type some new character
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords Confirmed Firefox added
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 7 years ago by Saare
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by Saare
- Keywords Confirmed removed
- Owner changed from garry.yao to Saare
- Status changed from review_failed to review
comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by Saare
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed