[IE] : Can't add link to selected text
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski)
In IE from CKEditor 3.6.2 it has been impossible to change selected text into link (Link is added next to text).
Steps to reproduce:
- Open http://www.ckeditor.com/demo
- Click the 'Code' button
- Replace all code by this HTML code:
<table><tr><td>test test test test</td></tr></table>
- Click the 'Code' button again
- Double-click the 2nd, 3rd or 4th word 'test' (if you select the first one, the problem doesn't occur).
- Click the Add Link button
- URL: google.com
- Click OK
The selected word is now a link to google.com
The selected word is not a link. The link to google.com is added in front of the selected word.
NOTE:If you undo (CTRL-Z) after step 8, and repeat step 5 t/m 8, the link is created as expected. So it seems to be a problem only the first time.
Issue has been reproducible in IE browsers from CKEditor 3.6.2 rev .