All fake elements get lost after drag-and-drop in Webkit
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:|
|Component:||General||Version:||3.0 Beta 2|
- Open the replace by code example page in Safari;
- Select the beginning of the text line;
- Click Anchor button to open dialog, input 'anchor' in 'Anchor Name' field, close it with ok;
- Select the inserted fake element(anchor), perform drag-and-drop to the end of line.
- Actual Result : The fake element disappeared right at the drop region.
Change History (11)
comment:9 Changed 6 years ago by alfonsoml
- Version changed from SVN (FCKeditor) to CKEditor 3.0 Beta 2
comment:10 Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.