Domiterator incorrect with enforceRealBlock
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||General||Version:||3.0 Beta 2|
Description (last modified by garry.yao)
When domiterator establish new block for one of the pseudo blocks, others should be left untouched, which is currently not respected.
- Open the replace by code example page;
- Make the following content with selection:
<div> first <p>paragraph</p>se^cond</div>
- Click on Increase Indent command.
- Actual Result : A new paragraph is establish for text node 'first' and is indented also.
<div> <p style="margin-left: 40px;"> first</p> <p> paragraph</p> <p style="margin-left: 40px;"> second</p> </div>
- Expected Result : The pseudo block contains text 'first' should be left untouched while the 'second' chunk should be indented.
<div> first <p> paragraph</p> <p style="margin-left: 40px;"> second</p> </div>
Change History (18)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from RangeIterator not correct with enforcing real blocks to Domiterator incorrect with enforceRealBlock
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:14 Changed 6 years ago by alfonsoml
- Version changed from SVN (FCKeditor) to CKEditor 3.0 Beta 2
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.