Opened 8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago

Last modified 8 years ago

#4346 closed Bug (fixed)

Translation updates for Dutch (nl)

Reported by: Niek Kouwenberg Owned by:
Priority: Normal Milestone: CKEditor 3.1
Component: UI : Language Version: 3.0.1
Keywords: Cc:

Description

I added the missing translations for the Dutch language and improved a few existing translations.

I've added the full nl.js as I modified it, and a patch for 3.0 release.

Attachments (2)

nl.js (18.8 KB) - added by Niek Kouwenberg 8 years ago.
New nl.js, including translated entries from 3.0.1
nl.js.patch (1.3 KB) - added by Niek Kouwenberg 8 years ago.
Patch for nl.js

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (9)

comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by Alfonso Martínez de Lizarrondo

Milestone: CKEditor 3.xCKEditor 3.1

comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by Wiktor Walc

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

Fixed with [4377].

Thanks and feel free to post new patches ;-)

comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by Wiktor Walc

One more thing - there is another version of Dutch translation available: #4349.

Could you please compare it with your version and let us know if you think that there are some strings in the latest version of nl.js that could be corrected?

comment:4 in reply to:  3 Changed 8 years ago by Niek Kouwenberg

Resolution: fixed
Status: closedreopened

Replying to wwalc:

One more thing - there is another version of Dutch translation available: #4349.

Could you please compare it with your version and let us know if you think that there are some strings in the latest version of nl.js that could be corrected?

I've modified my nl.js, adding some small changes inspired by #4349 (and fixing two typos).

When comparing my translations and that of #4349, I found my translation to be slightly more formal (in a good way), more human-readable for some sentences, and more closely resemble translations as used in Windows, Office and several other applications.

comment:5 Changed 8 years ago by Niek Kouwenberg

Version: CKEditor 3.03.0.1

I noticed my second set of changes was committed with rev [4388] and released as part of CKEditor 3.0.1.

I also noted 3.0.1 introduced seven new entries, which I also translated. (Attachments following).

Changed 8 years ago by Niek Kouwenberg

Attachment: nl.js added

New nl.js, including translated entries from 3.0.1

Changed 8 years ago by Niek Kouwenberg

Attachment: nl.js.patch added

Patch for nl.js

comment:6 Changed 8 years ago by Frederico Caldeira Knabben

Resolution: fixed
Status: reopenedclosed

New updates fixed with [4655].

Please open new dedicated tickets for language file updates instead of reopening tickets that have been already done and closed. Thanks!

comment:7 Changed 8 years ago by Frederico Caldeira Knabben

Sorry... the correct changeset is [4656].

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
© 2003 – 2017 CKSource – Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved. | Terms of use | Privacy policy