Ticket #5069 (closed Bug: expired)
Panels are not working with IE in RTL page
|Reported by:||fredck||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Floating Panel||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
|Keywords:||IE Oracle||Cc:||Senthil, Pranav|
- In an editor sample, add direction="rtl" to the <html> tag.
- Load the sample in IE8 in Compatibility mode, or IE7.
- Click any of the panels, or open the context menu.
The floating panel will not be visible.
Note also that the page have an unwanted horizontal scrollbar. This is not an issue in IE8 mode and not even with other browsers.
- Keywords Pending removed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to expired
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution expired deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.