ENTER doesn't finish list with style text
|Reported by:||fredck||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
|Component:||UI : Enter Key||Version:||3.0|
- Type two short paragraphs of text.
- Hit CTRL+A to select all.
- Click the the Bold button.
- Click the Unordered List button.
- Put the caret at the end of the first list item.
- Hit ENTER twice.
Current results: the list never gets broken and new empty list items are created.
Expected result: the list must be broken and an empty paragraph must be created between the two resulting lists.
Change History (9)
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
comment:7 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Keywords Pending removed
- Status changed from assigned to pending
comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by fredck
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from pending to closed