IE6 IE7: CKEditor scrolls up when clicked outside editor and config.docType is set
|Reported by:||amedina5511||Owned by:|
CKeditor 3.2 : setting any value in config.docType makes vertical scrollbar flicker and you can't see the cursor.
- change the config.docType setting with the same CKeditor default value.
config.docType = '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-W3CDTD HTML 4.0 TransitionalEN">';
- Add more than 20 lines so that there is a vertical scrollbar on the right side of the textarea.
- Select the last line of text in the textarea and try to apply a font size, style, format or font name
- You will see that the cursor moves (flickers) and you can't see the last line
- Now, remove the configuration line config.docType in the first step and every works fine.
Change History (7)
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords IE6 IE7 added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Summary changed from CKeditor 3.2 setting any value in config.docType makes vertical scrollbar flicker and you can't see the cursor. to IE6 IE7: CKEditor scrolls up when clicked outside editor and config.docType is set
- Version changed from 3.2 to 3.0