Key navigation issue in IE8.
|Reported by:||arne||Owned by:|
- Go to ckeditor.com/demo
- Out cursor at the start of the paragraph saying "The version most widely known today ..."
- Press the UP key on the keyboard.
Result: Cursor won't move. Observations: Tested in FF 3.6.3 and IE7. Works in both.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by arne
- Keywords ie8 keyboard selection added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.3
- Version set to 3.2.1
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by arne
- Keywords ie8 keyboard selection removed
- Milestone CKEditor 3.3 deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.