Menu button does not display sometimes in high contrast mode.
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:|
|Component:||Accessibility||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
When in high contrast mode, navigating with the keyboard to a menu button and using spacebar to open the menu panel, it works correctly the first time. If you navigate back to the toolbar and open the menu again the majority of times the panel displays for a few milliseconds, then focus goes to the content area. You can see this behaviour by using the SCAYT menu button.
Steps to reporduce:
- Turn on high contrast mode.
- Load an instance of the editor.
- Tab to the content area.
- Press alt+F10 to give focus to the toolbar.
- Navigate to the SCAYT menu and press spacebar to open the menu.
- Press the down arrow to select the first menu item.
- Press Esc to close the menu and return focus to the content area.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to open the menu again.
The menu will only display for a few milliseconds, in more cases then not.
Change History (7)
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Milestone CKEditor 3.4 deleted
- Status changed from new to pending