Ticket #6253 (closed Bug: fixed)
BIDI: creating a Numbered/Bulleted list causing improper behavior on bidi
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.4|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, joek, jamcunni@…|
To reproduce the defect
- Open Language sample and select Language as Hebrew or Arabic.
- Type first line of text and press Enter.
- Click LTR icon and enter text in the second line.
- Select 1st & 2nd line of data and click on Numbers/Bullets icon.
Error: These 2 lines data all become "LTR" text.
The 1st line data is keeping "RTL" with bullet on the right, & 2nd line data is keeping "LTR" with bullet on the left.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Component changed from General to Core : Lists
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.4.1
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
comment:16 in reply to: ↑ 15 Changed 3 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from review_failed to review