NAME ATTRIBUTE IS MISSING FOR LINK ON IE
|Reported by:||naresh.sivaraman||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.0|
Happens in IE6 and IE7.
- click "link" icon and input "Name" and other attributes in Advanced tab.
2.Then, right click the link created in step 1 and choose "Edit Link"
3.open Advanced tab in the editing link dialog,Name attribute is missing in it.
4.checking source mode, the name attribute is not set there either.
Change History (12)
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to Core : Styles
- Keywords IE added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.4.2 to 3.0
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:7 in reply to: ↑ 6 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from review_failed to review