Ticket #6665 (closed Bug: fixed)
NAME ATTRIBUTE IS MISSING FOR LINK ON IE
|Reported by:||naresh.sivaraman||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.0|
Happens in IE6 and IE7.
- click "link" icon and input "Name" and other attributes in Advanced tab.
2.Then, right click the link created in step 1 and choose "Edit Link"
3.open Advanced tab in the editing link dialog,Name attribute is missing in it.
4.checking source mode, the name attribute is not set there either.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Keywords IE added
- Version changed from 3.4.2 to 3.0
- Component changed from General to Core : Styles
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Status changed from review_failed to review