Fake object can be styled as images
|Reported by:||Saare||Owned by:||j.swiderski|
Description (last modified by Saare)
- Insert a flash object, with some height and width.
- Click on the image.
- Open the styles combo and see that image styling options are available.
- Click on "image on the right". See that the image's dimensions get reset.
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.0
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski
- Owner set to j.swiderski
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.