Ticket #7953 (closed Bug: fixed)
IE: can't use native IE context menu
|Reported by:||melk||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Context Menu||Version:||3.1|
How to reproduce:
- Open IE9 and go to http://ckeditor.com/demo
- Select some text.
- Ctrl + Right click. And you will see that text don't selected and operations "Copy", "Cut" are grayed and not available.
- Keywords IE added; IE9 removed
- Summary changed from IE9: can't use native IE context menu to IE: can't use native IE context menu
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6 to 3.1
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Owner set to garry.yao
comment:12 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from review to review_passed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.1
comment:13 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.