Pasting into empty bullet doesn't behave as expected - FF/IE9
|Reported by:||mrfr0g||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce
- Goto ckeditor.com/demo
- Create three lines with the word, 'Item'
- Select the lines and turn them in to an unordered list
- Move to the first item, and press enter to create a new empty item.
- Left click to place your cursor in the empty bullet.
- Right click on the empty bullet and paste.
What's expected? The text is pasted in to the empty bullet
In FF4/5 The bullet gets deleted and a new paragraph is created with the text.
In IE9 The text is pasted at the end of the content.