Editor doesn't show all the matched text during find with Autogrow plugin loaded
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, jamescun, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open AutoGrow Plugin sample and enter some content in editor which spans few pages.
- Click on Find icon and enter a word(that was present few times in the content)in Find What field and click on Find button.
Expected Result: Editor will highlight & show all the words that matched the word entered in Find What field.
Actual Result: Editor will highlight & show only the words that are present in paragraphs which are displayed in max height set for editor body.
Change History (32)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6.1 (SVN - trunk) to 3.4
Changed 5 years ago by tmonahan
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:6 in reply to: ↑ 4 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from review to review_failed
comment:10 follow-up: ↓ 15 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from review_failed to review
comment:21 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.3
- Status changed from review to review_passed