Font-size overlaps background-color
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:|
Description (last modified by garry.yao)
- Open any of the sample page, load the document with the following content and selection;
<p> [some sample] text </p>
- Apply the 'Background-color' style with 'red' value.
- Make the following selection based on the result document.
<p><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">some [sample</span> text]</p>
- Apply the 'Font-size' style with value '72pt';
Change History (16)
comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
comment:12 Changed 5 months ago by Anna
- Summary changed from Font-size overlap Background-color to Font-size overlap background-color
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.